Friday, January 2, 2009

Glass Bongs and Dildos

Ok people enough with the requests for bongs and dildos. I get it. You need them. I need you to understand that I don't make them.

Maybe one day I will need money so bad that I would not mind being called "The Dildo Maker" but that time is not now or in the near to distance future.

You horny devils....godness how did you perverts get my e-mail address anyway. There are plenty of places to get this stuff you don't need me to make them.

Man...sorry it was the third request this week and it had specs!

Update: Ok I take it back, everything above is false. They are 500 bucks each. Start sending me the orders, you get to pick a color I get to pick everything else. Lets see how bad you really want them.

Update2: Apparenty you people don't know a joke....or I had no idea what things sold for....just wow....I honestly don't make this stuff....man can't even joke around these parts anymore.




Scott.
.

6 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Glass sex toys sound kind of dangerous to me - potential shards of glass near tender parts... Just be happy you don't raise gerbils.

Jax said...

LOL could you imagine trying to explain how the broken glass got there to the ER nurse! I don't think I could keep a straight face hearing that!

Damsel Underdressed said...

I miss a few posts and look what I come back to! ;)

TomatoSurfer said...

That was easily one of the funniest posts I have read in a long long time.

Jewels said...

Yes, well, I hear ya my friend... I once had a woman ask me to make her a beaded dildo cover...

I told her I'd make it, but I wouldn't fix it if it broke... I never did make it, just so you all know. ;)

Jewels said...

Oh, and seriously?
I DARE YA! ;p