Friday, January 16, 2009

Gettin Knitty around here.

MiniMolli has been a busy bee knitting up some of the stores around town. Her stuff sells really well in a couple of the higher end stores that lean toward the younger to my age women and she knits contemporary stuff. She has just posted a couple of things up at Etsy to give the whole online thing run.

I love the single button scarfs that she knits and they are a big seller. She can't keep the bennies around for anything. Anyway, stop on by and take a look at the stuff she has up.



8 comments:

Jewels said...

Molly, you're pieces are AWESOME! :)

I don't really knit, just getting into crochet, really, but I'd love to make myself a bag sometime. (I've got enough yarn and even some cool recycled handles to work with).

Let me know how this Etsy venture works for you, will you? I'm tempted to open an account, but more or less for my patterns and some beading kits, as I've seen way too many beaders on there already. But, I hear they're still selling some stuff, so, who knows...

Good luck to you!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Tried cross stitch once. After about a half an hour I felt the strong desire to put a gun to my head. Molli could knit Gnat a pair of asbestos mitties for the glass shop.

Gnat of Glass said...

as funny as that sounds to you it has been talked about.


Well Kevlar anyway.


Scott.
.

Damsel Underdressed said...

Remember when I first met you guys and I said, "Molly...did you knit your purse?" She is so much a better knitter than I am but I am working on it.

Right now, I am knitting me a black and gold scarf. I have the fever...GO STEELERS!

EXSENO said...

Very nice.

snowelf said...

You guys are both just ridiculously talented and both amazing! :)

--snow

MiniMolli said...

Thanks everyone!

HollyEQQ said...

Yeah!!! An etsy shop.
I love your work.
Holly