Monday, November 10, 2008

Shipping prizes today.

So I have everyones addy and I plan to pack and ship all the prizes today when I get home while the equipment is heating up.

It also seems that the Etsy store is taking off as I have sold I believe it is 4 things off the Etsy site. I think that is enough to say that it is a workable way to sell some of my stuff. We plan to start adding more things as we get pictures of them.

Neil and I rebuilt the pnumatic door at the Belmont Arts Center this weekend just in time to host all the artist from the Greater Gulf Coast Arts Festival. Which was a smashing success for the Belmont to raise needed funds to stay open.

Ok, that is it...back to work or I will never get out of here in time to pack and ship!

Cheers,

Scott.
.

3 comments:

ray said...

Congats on the Etsy success and THANX to you and Neil for spending hours tearing up and rebuilding that glory hole door.

The Java Junkie said...

I wish you continued success with your glass art - it is soooo lovely!

angel said...

i LOVE the etsy site, i can't wait to be able to order me something (i'm getting rid of my debt currently, LOL).