Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Unknown Pumpkin Warrior.

As most of you know I have been really hitting the pumpkins this year. What you may or may not know is that I have a secret pumpkin warrior. The tireless sentinal that keeps me moving forward. MiniMolli is that secret pumpkin princesses. The planning, the prep, the food, the drinks, supervisor of sales, tagging pumpkins, cleaning pumpkins, setting up the shop, the yard, the house...the list just goes on and on and on! She worked as hard or harder to pull everything together and I got the lions share of the praise.

I am hear to tell you behind everything that I do, will do, or have done for the last 9 years this woman has been pushing me up the hill the whole time. She picks me up when I am down. She washes me off when I fall into a pit of self loathing, and she gets so little credit that I sometimes don't have the words to offer because it sounds so corny.

I am not sure how to say this so I will just throw it out there.

I love you. You are my favorite person. I could never do this without you. Thank you.


Scott.
.

1 comment:

MiniMolli said...

You're very welcome. I wouldn't do it if I didn't love you and believe in you. ;o)