Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Glass Pumpkin Contest

Ok guys I am gearing up for the contest. Just a quick over view before I make it offical.

#1. If you send people here to the contest make sure they list it in the comments that you sent them so you are in the running for the "Hey I sent them here" part of contest.

#2. I will pay all the shipping on the contest winners prize. So they don't need to worry about a gotcha...I don't work that way.

#3. The contest will run for 2 weeks. I will give a "mini-prize" out twice while the contest is happening. It has to do with your guesses, but not th main prize. I am sneaky like that.

#4. There will be a 1st and 2nd prize this time with mini-prizes. I will post the pre-show on the prizes tomorrow.

#5. If you don't guess you can't win.

Ewww....this is such fun.


Scott.
.

8 comments:

G3T Films said...

I'm all set for the contest... lay it on us!

Great to see you on Etsy BTW. How much would you charge to send something down to Oz? Love the blue one... now is only it was in Dark Green to match the colour-scape of my film.

I'm certainly intending to buy one but I may wait to see what the Aussie dollar does over the next week or so. It's hit a two year low against the greenback a couple of days ago. World recession = not a good time to be an artist.

Gnat of Glass said...

I have dark green one at the house I will get a pick up soon.

Yea the I hear you on the rescession as they are calling it. I don't plan to quit my day job.

Contest in soon. I think.


Scott.
.

The Phosgene Kid said...

42?

Gnat of Glass said...

The answer to everything?

Scott.
.

snowelf said...

Ooo! Ooo! I love the contests! :)

Dang it! Phos stole my answer!!!

:P
--snow

EXSENO said...

As usual you are still making beautiful thing. Those are all lovely.

Damsel Underdressed said...

Nice new layout! What's the contest?

The Phosgene Kid said...

My guess is I didn't win...