Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Off the reservation.

I am completely swamped. I am swamped at every corner, turn, bend, and flex point. Hurricanes, Work, Travel, Certifications, Pumpkin Parties, Security issues, networks going down for no reason. On a scale of 1 to 10 and am rubbing up on a 9.5 - Hit 10 once, I ended up passed out on the floor of UWF....anouther time for that story.

Anyway, I am AWOL for a bit while I collect myself. The furnace is ramping up to temp so I should be in glass in about 3 days. Which should be when I break loose of all the stuff that is ridding shotgun on my back right now.

Scott.
.

4 comments:

TomatoSurfer said...

You need a place to hide.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Take time to chill. The laptops at work have been giving me nothing but trouble - first memory modules dying because some knuckle head decided to place them in the hottest spot in the laptop under the keyboard (a real joy to replace) and now the displays are crapping out. Lenovo sucks.

Damsel Underdressed said...

You've only been AWOL for a BIT? ;) I kid. I kid.

Sloth said...

hey did you put out that glass in SF when you were here? have not seen a post on it? Man do I need to get to Florida to just get away. Can not wait till Metic load of pumkin making. Make sure you got a plan I want to make a lot of things or build something for the shop so get a plan. The 24th is not far away brother.