Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend crazyness.

I made about 20 pumpkins over the weekend and found some things that just don't work color wise. Now I have a saying which goes something like this.

"Someone is gona just love that!"

What happends is that I make something that I think is going to be awesome and that colors just don't jive the way that I had in my mind. I don't like it simple because it was not what I wanted to create. So I guess they are going to be fine, they just did not come out exactly the way I had planned.

This year I am doing a lot of non-standard pumpkins as well. In fact one of them looks like it came right from the pumpkin patch and I am pretty sure if I was to put it in a real one more than one person would walk right by it and never know.

Anyway, I also turn 21 again tomorrow for like the 15 time. My wrist is a constant reminder that I am getting older and that 20 pumpkins in a weekend is something I need to think more about before I just do it. Getting old sucks.


Scott.
.

5 comments:

Bella Forte Glass Studio said...

Getting old is better than the alternative. But I do understand what you mean.

Anonymous said...

Ibuprofen and Glucosamine are my friends :) Keeps the joint pain away.

Larry

MiniMolli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

TomatoSurfer said...

You cranky old bastard! Happy Birthday! Marla, Jacob and I had a blast last night.

Jason Harris said...

Nice