Monday, August 18, 2008

Vampire Weekend

Ok everyone check out the following website for you free streaming music.

http://grooveshark.com

Man I turn this on, plug in all my favorite guys then hit the autoplay button and it pick music based on what you put in. Like Pandora actually but seeing how Pandora is having issues I figured this was the next best thing.

Cheers, still at work...arggg! But I have a hell of a play list playing.

Currently listening to Vampire Weekend....not what it sounds like give it a spin.


Scott.
.

3 comments:

TomatoSurfer said...

I am at 80 miles tracked, beotch!

Gnat of Glass said...

I can't get that damn thing to work it tosses a database error for me.


Scott.
.

MiniMolli said...

Downloaded the new Donavon today ;) We better get to practicing! - 'Pass it Around'!