Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mouth Funk

Ok so I figured I had some kind of really bad funk in my mouth this morning but it turned out that MiniMolli had cut onions on the butcher block last night. That would not be a problem sans that fact that I cut a granny smith apple on it this morning.

HOLLY MOTHER OF HEDGEHOGS!!!! that is the worst taste I have ever had in my mouth. Onion + Granny Smith Apple + Newly Brushed Teeth = VILE! Retching as I was stopped at the stop light this morning I could not get the window down fast enough as I spit it out of my mouth, against the window, down my shirt, into the deep crack between the door and the seat. Laughing at me the lady next to me at the light had to look away as she snickered. What kind of mouth funk do I have here and what can I do to get rid of it. Pulled over and got a redbull to wash it out. Thinking it is some kind of twisted chemical mix between the Granny Smith Apple and my toothpaste...PAH! Onion, Granny, toothpaste, redbull, vile.

Come to find out that Mini had cut a fresh onion on the butcher block and I was just picking up some onion juice to add to my breaskfast....Well it sure woke me up.

Scott.
.

4 comments:

snowelf said...

Ack! I never want to be woken up with that!! :P

--snow

Damsel Underdressed said...

This post had me in stitches! I bet Molli was snickering just a little at this.

Anonymous said...

You have a great skill in writing Scott, such a simple thing but so vivid and so damn funny.
Kim

MiniMolli said...

What you didn't know is that I was just trying to get you to stop eating my apples!! hehe... j/k