Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I found this glass, the Sac visit!

Ok so some quick pictures from Sacramento I found this glass run. Here is the piece we put out.



Here is Ryan doing his best Spider Monkey moves to put it in the fountain.

Here it is in the fountian, as you can tell someone is going to have to get wet to get it!

Here is a picture from the street.

I would like to point out again the someone has already found this one. Ryan went back on Sat. and he just missed them. In fact he was so close behind them that he saw the wet shoe prints on the parking lot.

Scott.

.


4 comments:

javajo said...

IFTG needs to come to Java!!!

Nysidra said...

Thinking of you. I read a news story that said this game was actually very good.
http://www.princessbridegame.com/

The Phosgene Kid said...

Lovely piece of glass!

TomatoSurfer said...

I really enjoyed the festivities on Saturday night!