Friday, July 11, 2008

The New 3g Iphone problems.

Ok for those of you living under a rock the new Iphones came out today. I personally will not be getting one but the one thing that interested me about the whole thing is the angery and swift change of direction people in the "Apple" camp have made.

Up until the last couple of releases of Apple software they have been hailed by anyone with anything Apple as "so much better than Microsoft" or "Stable, secure, done right", and my farvorite "Bulletproof!".

Well Apple folded under pressure today just like everyone else does on a big release. Welcome to the party pal. Try not to get to much egg on your face when you try to use that bricked new 3g Iphone.

Get used to the phase "You must connect to the Itune store to continue". Along with the other 3 millions people trying to do it at the same time.


Scott.
.
PS. I don't have an Iphone and I give props to CorkChop for calling off his search early. He at least missed the fustration.

3 comments:

CorkChop said...

I did give up, briefly. I got one later that day do to "connections".

I didn't have any problems with my new 3G but when I went to use my old iPhone on a new family plan, I got the "iTunes needs more time to complete your request". I waited for six hours then finally called AT&T. After 30 seconds on hold, the customer service rep pushed a magic button and the phone started working.

I guess my experience was much better than the rest of the world.

angel said...

heh, i did hear they were having a hard time...

snowelf said...

you know, i like mac stuff, but i like windows stuff too.
i'm pretty much an equal opportunity geek. ;)

--snow