Friday, June 6, 2008

Remember these?

Remember these? Can you see them back there. Yep those are the lamps I have been talking about for a couple of months now. MiniMolli finished up the shades the other day and put them in the bedroom. I think they look pretty darn good. Als If you look close Ms. Kitty by the pillows seems to be saying "Get out of here Pixie(the other cat) or I will eat you SOUL!".

Here is a second picture for no other reason than to show you the Ms. Kitty gives love to both sides of the bed. She loves them equally.
Strange that there is no cat in this close up. You can see the prototype for bud vase I am working on in the back ground as well as the spiffy felt disc thing Mini love so much about these shades.
Ok enough of this time to mow the lawn...UGH!

Scott.
.

8 comments:

Damsel Underdressed said...

Those lamps are awesome! I would drop a couple hundred on them each! You guys need to open a store!

MiniMolli said...

I LOVE my new lamps! The room is quite dark so you can't really see how pretty they are. Now, I think we need some for the dining room ;)

Gnat of Glass said...

I hear ya.


Scott.
.

G3T Films said...

They're really beautiful Scott. Outstanding work!

The shades are funky too.

snowelf said...

I agree, you guys! They are very cool!! The shades go so well with the style of the lamps.

And I agree with Damsel too! :)

I'm finally in my new place and now I want some of those cool ornament things you make so I can hang them from my ceiling.

--snow

EXSENO said...

They look wonderful in there, they go beautifully with the rest of the decor. Great job!

EXSENO said...

I'll do it, I'll do it,I love to mow.
My grandson and I argue over who is going to mow all the time.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Looking good!! We usually have a husky camped out on our bed!