Monday, June 30, 2008

Good wet weekend.

Well it rained, then it rained some more. I got some time in the shop between the storms. Used up a bunch of my scrap glass I had been saving and when I fill the pot with "recycled" glass it really makes me grin a bit because that is 80 bucks I just saved. I think I am going to start calling the stuff that I make from recycled clear glass "Twice Baked Green Glass" or "TBG" for short. Maybe I should start to market the glass as recycled green glass. To be technical it is all recycled glass.

Anyway, I have kind of a little project that I am working on that I will post some pictures of a tomorrow. It is nothing big just a direction I am going with my shapes. Currently I am working on Tear Drop Vases. I don't know why they are just something that I want to perfect. I also want them drop dead thin. So thin that people that blow glass will pick them up and go "WOAHH! that is thin!". Then I will flip and make about 4 really thick ones just because.

Anyway, pictures tomorrow unless MiniMolli takes them before I get home and posts them.

To all those that come by and read and do not leave a post I see you. Hi grandma.


Scott.
.

3 comments:

Chunk said...

You see me? Ok...
What am I wearing?

Gnat of Glass said...

Blue knit polo shirt, khaki pants, that ugly brown belt, and your running shoes.

Any other questions?


Scott.
.

Damsel Underdressed said...

It's raining everywhere. Ugh. This summer sucks so far.

But pray for no rain next week...I'm headed to the shore. :)