Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Float on the Beach

I know that I promised pictures of my new piece but the world conspired against me. The Annealer at the Belmont overheated....again....for the 4th time in 3 months. It makes me not a nice person to be around. I start to turn a shade of green, my pants rip, I loose my shirt and well you get the picture....

So I went surfing and everything was right in the world. I left a float on the dune with the IFTG.blogspot.com address and we will see if anyone takes the time to post that they found it.

Pumpkins are being made. I figured I needed to slide back into something productive. Maybe I can get some time in the shop tonight. If so we will have to try and take a couple pictures.

Scott.

.

4 comments:

javajo said...

Dude, the weight IS falling off you man. You look pretty buff too. Lay off the gucamole though...if is affecting your skin...me thinks.

The Phosgene Kid said...

pumpkin time already. Where does the time go??

G3T Films said...

I think you should post pics of the Annealer induced destruction. Or you deducing how to destroy the Annealer or something.

angel said...

oh how i wish i could send my knucklehead surfing when he gets in a funk!