Monday, May 5, 2008

240, and sufing.

So I told you guys I was going to loose 10 pounds. I have. I had bucked up to 250. Now those that don't know me might think...HOLLY CRAP 250?! Well to be honest that is pretty much what what I said as well.

So I am down to 240 now. The new goal is 230. I just have to keep doing what I am doing and see if I can't wiggle my way down to 230. I think that I am on the edge of falling off the cliff into a full on sprint at this. I have 1/2 arsed it for the last two months and it is doing "OK".

For those of you that don't know me well I am a thick guy. What I mean is that I don't have stick legs and stick arms. I have a friend that says "He is like a piece of iron, go ahead try to make him move it's like you hit a brick wall". Now to be honest he wieghts about 130 and is 5'4 but my point is that a lot of my weight is muscle...a lot of it is fat as well. When I went surfing in Cali 8 years ago I was 210 with what was starting to look like a six pack and a 32' inch waist. So at 225 I am going to start looking and feeling the way I want.

So starting tomorrow I am going to get a little more serious. I am going to get a little more active and see if I can't cut the next 15 pounds off of me in the next two months. Forget that 230 lets go ahead and make a real goal.

Maybe I should have a before and after picture. Hum...I will leave that up to Mini.


-----> Side notes.

We had the garden club over to the house. Nothing like 30+ good looking ladies to fawn over the glass blowing to help my ego out! Everyone had a great time and I think it got the word out that I was offically on the map. Some of the flowers are as good as the one that I made after a year of glass blowing.

Cat is doing very very well.

Belmont Art Center is going to have open blow slots on Gallery night this week. Kim and I will be working from 7 to 8 pm.

Mini needs to wear sunblock like me no matter what she says.


Scott.
.

5 comments:

Damsel Underdressed said...

Good goals! I bet you'll do it! ;)

Chunk said...

We talked about it while surfing but officially my goal is to me no more than 200 pounds by August 1. Here we go then.

Sloth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sloth said...

HA HA fat boys... Hell I am just jealous I wish I could gain the weigth you guys are leaving behind.

javajo said...

I'm with sloth! Here's a nugget. I go to McD's twice a week and order supersize junk and ice cream because I WANT all those calories. When we go to a steak restaurant...I order my dish twice....and ask for it on the same plate. $5 for a steak dinner seems criminal anyways.