Monday, February 4, 2008

Glass blowing pictures....you asked for it.

Ok this took longer than normal and MiniMolli did not take these so they are not the normal high quality white box pictures. These are the Scott running around with MiniMolli's camera pictures.

Glass flowers all over the place. I made these at the home studio the other night after attending a really awesome party at my friends new Flower Shop named Fiore.

It was a huge deal and was stunning to see her transform a shop from nothing and in 7 short days turn it into something right out of a Martha Stewart. Well it inspired me a bit to try to make some flowers that are not your normal everyday kind of stuff. Something with some size and a little bit more her style. Here is the first round.



Here is a picture of some of my simple flowers that I can make pretty quick and are the very ones that I show people how to make when they come and hang out. You can also see one of my summer squash and an acorn...Yea that is a wedding photo.



Quick shot of one of my new paperweights. MiniMolli thinks that they look like really cool undersea worlds. They are a work in progess...
Ok that is it for today. I plan on having more picutres for you tomorrow.
Scott.
.






9 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Damsel Underdressed said...

Gnat! Those are so beautiful! I want to come hang out so I can have a flower! Awesome!

leelee said...

How wonderful!! I love that acorn!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Fantastic - I'd like to see more of the paperweights...

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that glass flower looks amazing!

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that glass flower looks amazing!

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that glass flower looks amazing!

Bella Forte Glass Studio said...

Scott,

The flowers look good, I really like the acorn! What color did you use for top of the acorn. Is that "reduced"? The gold color looks fantastic. Talk about it.

G3T Films said...

Love the paper weight and the acorn. Great photos.

The flowers are excellent. There's a shop in Budapest that sells small glass roses. Every time we go to Hungary another Aussie based Hungarian asks us to pick some up for them. They're not nearly as interesting as your flowers.