Thursday, January 31, 2008

The road is long and winding, full of twist and turns.

Tuesday night everything at the studio was gold! Everything I made worked out. Then Wed. hit and it was as if I used up all my mojo. Everything that I touched on Wed. broke, sagged, shattered, or got hosed in one way or anouther. That is how it goes sometimes and you can't really get down on yourself. It is kind of like golf....you can have a bad day then at the very last tee you hit a drive that makes you think "I could be the next tiger". Ok maybe only I think that when I hit it past the ladies teebox but still you get my point.

I will do my best to get some picture up here it has been a little void of visual candy.


Hope you all have a great weekend as I am about to go into full Mardi Gras lock down and you will not see me until Monday....Viva de Pez!


Scott.
.

2 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Happy carnival!!

snowelf said...

Have a great time!!

Scott, I LOVED what you wrote on Damsel's blog; that was so awesome.

--snow