Wednesday, January 9, 2008

10 things I learned this year.

#1. Nice works well.

#2. How was your day is not a question it is a segway into telling you how thier day was.

#3. Nothing costs what the price tags says. In the end is is always more.

#4. The golden rule really is the only rule that works.

#5. If I don't start it now it will not be finished then.

#6. I never put anything back in the same place twice.

#7. MiniMolli always puts things back in the same place and it confuses the hell out of me.

#8. I don't actually need a new truck...but I want one.

#9. You never really pay off your house.

#10. Inflation is always higher than your raises.


Scott.
.

3 comments:

Damsel Underdressed said...

If I were Molli, I'd be crazy! Everything has a place. Put it there!

I knew I liked her for a reason. ;)

ray said...

My motto is, "a place for everything and everything all over the place."

SafeTinspector said...

When they whip out number two (how was your day), it is always good to have something terrible to relate immediately and in great detail.
Like a cat sitting on a hot stove, you should only have that problem once.

Most people object to biological functions, so your story should involve that.
And most people dislike lawyers, so that should be in the story too.
Lastly, many people find sex to be an uncomfortable topic, so it should be part of it as well.