Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We have power!

Ok pretty much all the power is done. I can at this point run everything in the shop. What I need to do now is build the hood, get the field box for the annealer and we are done. I really can't believe that I am this close to being done. I say that loosey goosey because you are never really done.

Anway, Ryan (my brother) is coming home for Christmas and we are going to work on getting the hood built. If I have any luck at all the field controller will show up while he is here and we can bang out a bunch of stuff. If not we will just play around and put what we can in the mini annealer. Either way we will be making some glass this christmas.

Tonight I need to crank out one final pumpkin before the new year for Mini's grandma who is visiting right now. I also need to crank out a couple more ornaments and a ring holder.

Last week I finally got the big pumpkin done in the colors that I wanted it in. Billy your stuff is done we just need to figure out how to get it to you. I was waiting to finally get that BAP done. It just did not want to happen for some reason.

So that is it for today. I will try to get some pictures up after tonights shop run.


Scott.
.

8 comments:

ray said...

Congratulations on the flow of electrons and also on the success with the large pumpkin (which, if I remember correctly, has been a pain in the past?)...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! One BIG step forward. If the box for the annealer doesn't come in time, and you need a pair of hands to help, feel free to call me. I'd be more than happy to come over and give you a hand. And - Merry Christmas to you and Mollie!

Rick

Sloth said...

WE HAVE COLOR!!!!

I just got of the phone with Patrick and he informed me that he has the colors you wanted and will pick up and pay for tonight before heading to the airport. Man I like it when he goes to C&R loo I dont spend so much money. But see you tomorrow morning or afternoon


Sloth

The Phosgene Kid said...

Be careful, Mr. Electricity is not your friend. Hope the Wx cooperates with the rest of your construction.

Have a great X-mas!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

You in da hood yet??

snowelf said...

hahah Phos! You are too funny!

Merry Christmas to you and Molli!!

much love,
--snow and the chilis :)

B said...

Rock'n! I'll get up with you in a few days. Been busy myself building a desk/computer.

Merry Christmas (whats left) and have a happy new year you two!

~Billy

Eternally Curious said...

Congrats! Always knew you'd do it, tho!

All my best to you and yours in 2008 Gnat!