Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The ditch is dug

Well the power run to the garage is about 50% done at this point. I would like to say that a ditch witch will kick your butt if you give it half a chance. I am honestly surprised that I did not loop off a limb in the process. That damn thing threw me around like a rag doll half the time.

The 400 amp service is on the house, the panels are in place on the house, the ditch is dug, pipe is down, line is run, ditch is covered back up, panel is on the garage, and the lines are being put in today in the garage.

I can smell it my friends oh yes....


Scott.
.

2 comments:

plantfreek said...

A ditch witch can be worse than a kicking mule, especially if you have lots of tree roots in the ground. When I ran power/water/gas lines out to our greenhouse and workshop I ended up digging the trenches by hand...lots of work but less violent.

ray&kim

Damsel Underdressed said...

I read your title and I got scared for Molli! ;)

Remember the Guns and Roses song..."I used to love her, but I had to kill her..."? Just kidding. We all know you totally adore her.