Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Belmont Bizzare(sic) this Sat. Come one come all.

So some of you may know that I am having a fire sale this weekend. With the creation of my shop I am doing a purge of all my current glass. What does that mean to the average Joe? Nothing but all you fine people know that I am selling everything at 50% off at the Belmont Bizzare.

It is was very strange to go look at the glass that I had made over the last 4 years. I still have stuff that is dated 2003. Not that any of it is horrible or bad just different than what I make now. In fact some of it is so different, and made at a different skill level, I am not 100% sure that I could make it again.

The only things that are going to be normal price at the Belmont Bizzare are going to be the ornaments and pumpkins. Although I have quite a few pumpkins on the 50% off tables. That is because they where the ones that I felt where just a little bit off. I don't call them pumpkins I call them gords. They are all still pretty cool but what I consider seconds. Alas, for 10 bucks they are pretty darn nice.

Ok so wish me luck.


Scott.
.

9 comments:

ray&kim said...

Good luck! (doesn't seem like you need it though.) We hope to be there...will definitely be at hgcb. Don't sell the pumpkins too cheap!!

snowelf said...

LUCK!!!

--snow

Jason said...

LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damsel Underdressed said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

good luck! (but i imagine that you won't need it) i'd be surprised if you didn't sell everything that you put on the table. wish i could be there, but i'll have to wait for hgcb.

rick

CorkChop said...

I know you spelled it that way just for me.

Gnat of Glass said...

I will take all the luck I can get. I really would like to have a good showing on this one and have a fresh start.

As a side note, Cork you are right.


Scott.
.

angel said...

fantastic!
i so wish i could be there too... though you might wanna chase me away after i slobber all over everything...
you know what one of the things missing from my dragon collection is?
a glass one!
i cannot find one ANYWHERE!!
one day...

The Phosgene Kid said...

Good luck!! I won't be able to make the sale, but I will be there with you in spirit.