Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Online Glass Web Store

Ok guys I hear you. It has been something that Mini and I have been kicking around on the back burner for quite some time now but we have never offically "talked" about. I think maybe the time has come to actually build the online site.

http://www.strongstreetstudio.com/ is where the new site will be. I will still be updating this place much more than that but I will be posting most of the pictures there and just linking them.

I have to get with MiniMolli and see how much she will charge me to make it. I could make that site but honestly it would not be anywhere near as nice and take me twice as long. So the online store will be up sometime in the near future(months).

On the shop front I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon fabricating a yoke and roller stand for the glory hole.



[insert picture here]



The hood in Pamana City Beach did not work out as it was just way to big for what I needed. I am just going to go ahead and fabricate on myself. Now that I know what I need to do it is just a matter of getting up off my butt to do it.



I also need to go check on my 400amp box which should be in now. Baby steps.





Scott.

.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear the good news. Does this mean sometime in the near future I can order something from you? Can't wait!

snowelf said...

I have to say, after fighting with a complete menagerie of Cisco products all week--and I love Cisco--and not being able to get them to talk to each other, I might just trun to glass blowing now too! ;)

I am so excited about the online store--now I just need to get a job so I can shop!! :)

--snow

Damsel Underdressed said...

Do you take American Express? Kidding. Who the hell uses that card anymore? I can't wait to shop!

angel said...

this shop is going to be awesome!!! i'll link it to my blog soonest!!!