Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Flattery - Someone ripped off my design!

I have a wonderful friend that makes baked masterpieces. Every now and then she has some fun and makes a cookie in the form of someone she likes. Today seems to be my lucky day as one of my bowls got the nod from her demented sugar encrusted mind.

Go See the Cookie version on my Green Bowl.

"The Jin" as she is called by her loyal followers makes this...this...really really good chocolate oblivian cake that I order. I only let myself get it twice a year because it would be as big as a house if I got it every time I wanted it.

I wonder if I will get the cookie....

Ok to the shop:

Remember all that yard work I had listed. I got 2 of the 6 yard works done. Cleaned up a lot. Not much more to say about it other than it is down to yard work and cleaning.

I did fire up the Glory Hole (reheating furnace) last night and it sounds like a jet taking off. Holly smokes is that thing loud. I mean that from a lit it up in a close garage with all the door shut kind of way. Once the studio is open I don't think it will sounds so much like living in the muffler of a 67 chevey.

Signed and numbered all the pumpkins I had missed a couple or skipped a number here or there. Mini caught that real quick. "Hey where is pumpkin 39?".

That is it for now real work to do. I am going to call Mini and get her to post some pictures if her day is slow. If she does I will come comment on them.


Scott.
.

1 comment:

jin said...

"demented sugar encrusted mind"
???

Who told you that?!!?

It was supposed to be a secret!
;-)

Hee! Glad you liked it.