Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seattle - Intro

Ok guys so I am in Seattle this week and part of next week. 56f up here and I got off the plane with flip flops on. This place really is a different world. Kind of has a north east feel to it only because that is all that I can think of that would be worth of standing it up against.

So sorry to say there will not be any posts about my shop but, and this is a huge but, there is going to be a fare amout the trip. I could write a whole post on my flight out here....seriously.

Scott.
.

3 comments:

snowelf said...

Yea. I know.
It's freakin' cold up here.
I'd be much happier if it would stay warm through at least September.
Have fun in Seattle!

--snow

Damsel Underdressed said...

Then write it, brother! Write it!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Hope you enjoyed your bag o' airline snax...