Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Music Selection: ALO

ALO - I am listening to this today...all day!

My Pick Today:
Song: Barbeque
Album: Fly Between Falls

My Pick from Yesterday:
Song: Lady Loop
Album: Roses & Clover

Kim's Pick from glass on Wed. Night:
Song: Girl, I Wanna
Album: Fly Between Falls


umm ummmummmm yea
I come over early in the morning
I am like a heat wave without warning
and when I touch you my heart begins to flutter because your smooth and creamy like peanut butter.


Honestly can you go wrong with lyrics like that?! You want more?


So turn out the lights, bring out the candles, wrap your arms around my love handles.




COME ON! that is musical gold.


Scott.
.



Scott.
.

8 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner, followed by Lawyers, Guns, and Money.

And they say I'm not a romantic.

Amanda said...

Ok, I thought you were joking but I clicked on the link. Not half bad. I liked "Try" the best I think.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angel said...

peanut butter and love handles!!! sounds like my kinda relationship!

snowelf said...

I am so going to check them out. I was coming over here to ask you more about them and low and behold--a WHOLE POST! How ironic! ;)

--snow

snowelf said...

Okay, you got me. I have a new musical love. Welcome to Snow's iPod, ALO.
I can't even pick a favorite yet...

Their sound reminds me A LOT of that song Stitched Up by John Mayer/Herbie Hancock. Have you heard that? I LOVE that song.

--snow

MiniMolli said...

Gotta show some love for ALO!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

So we got molten glass yet or what???