Monday, September 10, 2007

Big trouble in little Pensacola.

You guys ever have one of those days that just starts off wrong and just keeps getting more wrong? Then the only way out is just to sit back and laugh at the wrongness? Laugh your giddy little head off as you spiral down the wall of the cliff landing on your face in the 9th ring of hell.

Yep that is how it goes for me on Sat.


First I screw up and heat up someone else’s work in the annealer. This causes an 8 hour delay to our blow slot on Sat.

Then once that is all good and done the annealer decides that it wants to just turn itself on and off at will. Shattering stuff as it goes.

Then once it is all worked out....you think...it does it again just to make sure everything is good and hosed.

After all the drama at the shop I slip in the shower and wack the farfigNugen out of my shin. It honestly looked like someone stuck a racquetball under the first 5 layers of skin and kicked it with a steal toed boot for a week. Did I mention that it hurt, that I slipped on the way down and converted my showerhead into "That thing that skitters across the floor laying waste to everything it can soak as you hobble around naked cussing and chasing it across the floor". So there I am naked, soaked, with a hosed down bathroom, hopping on one foot as I look down to find out our cat has pissed on the rug I am standing on...with one good foot...naked....angry..wet...soiled toes.

I will make the rest of the story shot...choked on some pizza, spilled my beer, lost my flip flop...only one, stubbed my toe on a parking brick, then opened the door on the top of my lame foot at Ozone’s Pizza.

I actually wanted to let Mini in on all this but hey for her this is everyday stuff with me. She might even say "Hey light night".

Speaking of that maybe she will put up a couple of new pumpkin pictures...hint hint...wink wink.


Scott.
.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

"farfigNugen" That is classic! Sorry about your bad day though. Those days make you scared of what's next. Hope Sunday was better.

Damsel Underdressed said...

Jeez! Glad that wasn't on the day I met you!

You're right, though. You have to laugh at bad days like that. What else can you do?

snowelf said...

Ouch! Scott!! That knee thing hurt me just thinking about it!!

And yea, totally have to laugh, and then blog about it so your friends can laugh with you!!

--snow

jin said...

"I slipped on the way down and converted my showerhead into "That thing that skitters across the floor laying waste to everything it can soak as you hobble around naked cussing and chasing it across the floor". So there I am naked, soaked, with a hosed down bathroom, hopping on one foot as I look down to find out our cat has pissed on the rug I am standing on...with one good foot...naked....angry..wet...soiled toes."

O.
M.
G.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D :-D :-D

Oh! Not at what happened to you... just the way you put it!

I have had days like that as well.
But today was NOT like that.
Today was tres cool.
Today I got an AWESOME marble in the mail!
Ohhhh....that baby is FULL of good energy! I can feel it! ...and it looks pretty neato too! All black and sparkly!
;-)

Will post about it within the week!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Most accidents in the home occur in the bathroom. As far as the shower wetting everything down look at the bright side - you got a clean floor out of the deal!!

angel said...

ok... after slipping in the shower and standing in the cat pee i woulda gone straight back to bed!