Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Swing on down.

Show turned out well, everything was just as we wanted it and the installation looked pretty darn cool.

Work is out of control of course as I have bucket full of training to take in the next month.

The shop is really starting to take more shape. Ryan and I got the other half of the wall knocked out and framed. I would really like to get the doors done before I leave town.

Furnace is still not in, that is causing a little bit of strife in my planning.

Time to buy a welder and get to work on the Glory Hole (reheating furnace).

My truck is mad at me and making this crazy sounds that can only be summed up as pissed off.

Cats at sick, nothing like waking up to the sound of a puking cat. Not only is the lack of sleep kind of a bummer but honestly you just feel bad for the little buggers. No one likes to be sick and I am sure cats feel the same way.

If I can get my hands on the spammer that seems to think that I am stupid enough to one day open the 1443 different "You've received and e-card form a worshipper!" e-mails that are sent to me everyday I will hoist him/her/it up by it's own petard!! Double !! I hate you!! DIE IN A FIRE!!


Scott.
.

5 comments:

Chunk said...

Glad to hear your Show went well. Sorry I missed it.

"Die in a fire." That's nice.....mind if I use it?

Gnat of Glass said...

Chunk,

Of course, be my guest I am sure I glombed it from someone else along the way.

Cheers,


Scott.
.

jin said...

LMAO!

Unfortunately he didn't die in a fire
...yet
...I'm still getting the spam too.
:-P

The Phosgene Kid said...

The cat isn't under the hood of the truck is it? That would explain both noises...

snowelf said...

Oh I get those freakin' stupid ass ecard things too. But only in my yahoo mail. I NEVER get spam in my Gmail account. I'm really lucky that way.

I hope things get better for you, Scott. I hate when it seems like everything happens all at once!

--snow