Friday, July 27, 2007

Ok here we go.

Tag! You're It! Rules: I am changing the rules seeing how I only want to play half way.

1. Let others know who tagged you.
Ok this one I will leave alone. Damsel Under Stress is responsible for this and will have to live with the fall out.

2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
See below for the "random things"

3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
Fine, that is simple enough but I am changing the rules.

4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
I am not going to do this 8 other people part. Most of the people tagged by DUS, are who I would pick anyway. I would be interested in one other she did not tag. MiniMolli and I would like to channel all my 8 into a ball of blog energy laser beam focused on her. She is a bit stubborn so I will have to pester her a bit. Should prove to be interesting.

So 8 random facts about me that are interesting enough to hold someone elses attention besides my own......This is going to be tuff, I don't have non-random facts about me that are that interesting.

#1. When I was a wee little pissant my parents put the house up for sale. When the nice man came to sign the documents I met him at the door and proclaimed "My dad said if he saw you coming he would have raised the price!" This was a low point in my salesman ship skills but it is all downhill now.

#2. In college I took 23 hours in one semester to complete my degree. I pretty sure if I had cut myself Starbucks would have flown freely from my open wound during the last week. After finishing my last exam, I was called to help a friend. At which point I think I was just not of sound mind and body and said yes. I had not slept for about 3 days more than 2 hours and was shaking like a crack monkey but I was in! I was done! Couple more hours will not hurt me. That was the last thing I remember thinking as I passed out in the hall of the University of West Florida. Woke up to the school nurse hanging over me, with my feet on a trash can, and her asking me the last time I had and I quote " Taken the time to eat some vittles". I said last night, she said what day was that, I said Wed, she said it was Friday, and walked to the dorm room of a friend and woke up on Sunday. I passed'm all that was my sawn song out of college.

#3. I once told 750 kids during a speech about beach safety to watch out for Jellyfish because they will sneak up on you and wrap their testicals around you. Yea that went over well with the parents, the kids, and the youth minister...Tentacles...tentacles!!!....I think they might have prayed for me that night.

#4. I have a really strange ability to remember anything that I see in a movie or TV. It is scary at times actually the amount of information I have in my nug that is from a movie or TV. My buddy Jason once asked as I blurted out some obscure fact "did you get that from a movie?" and I said "yes actually I got it from Ghostbusters". Friends call me SMDB(Scott Movie Database).

#5. I am completely and hopelessly addicted to Diet Coke. I drink more Diet Coke than a family of 4, on vacation, in the Sahara Desert, without water, in the summer, while on fire.

#6. I am in a movie as an extra. I would tell you but what fun would that be. I will give you a hint, it was filmed in NYC and has a Happy guy, a Hog rider, and a girl that says "Yea you blend" in it. MiniMolli is in it also...bonus if you can find us. It was on HBO last night as well...weird.

#7. I once got 5 out of 6 numbers in the Florida Lottery. I was 20 at the time, talk about something that would have changed your life. The number that I did not have was my birthday...what was I thinking? I could be hip deep in money had I put 12 on that ticket.

#8. I have no since of how loud I am speaking. My volume will increase as I talk to the point of a booming voice from the heavens before I realize that everyone in the room has turned to look at me or my wife is: a) kicking me in the shin under the table, b) pinching me in the side, c) pointing the TV remote at me and saying "MUTE!".


Scott.
.

9 comments:

snowelf said...

Scott--that tentacle thing is so funny! I don't know which one of your random facts I liked best--they are all hilarious.

--snow

hahaha!! I spelled tentacle wrong the first time around and the spell check options were "Tentacle" and "Testicle"! ROFL!!

Amanda said...

Very funny and interesting random facts. I once took a notebook and tried to write 100 thing about myself. I think I got to about 87. Maybe I'll list a few.

Damsel Underdressed said...

Well done! You were in My Cousin Vinny? Really? I have to rent that next week when I get home and see if I can catch you.

MiniMolli said...

Oooh, Damsel good guess but wrong movie. You have one of the actors(actresses) right though.

Jewels said...

It's 6 minutes past midnight, my family is sleeping, I'm catching up on blogs, and #3 just made me LOL! Damn it!

LOL!

jin said...

I am also LMAO at #3!!!

Damsel Underdressed said...

Oh! So she's in it but different movie?

The Phosgene Kid said...

I'm deaf, so tend to speak loudly...

Not Ashley said...

damn those pesky sneaky jellyfish and their testicles. LOL!