Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friday Night Glass Show



Sorry no pictures this time guys. I am getting all my stuff together for my show on Friday night durring gallery night. I have plenty of vases for the show that all have the same general kind of feel. I call them gravity vases as that is how you make them. They are very 60's looking and I used a whole host of colors and made them pretty darn big. Well ok the last 2 are pretty big. Ok the last one is big. Ok none of them are big. They are tiny.

Minimolli helped out so much I am not really sure how to thank her. She has been really great with putting up with my on again off again nature with this little project. By that I mean the problems with getting one specific piece together, which in the end, she found a way to fix. We are headed up to "Studio B" this afternoon to set everything up, then I am going to try to talk her into diner at the beach and a couple of drinks so we can relax. Hear that Mini, pack your suit we are hitting the water for a after dark dip...or don't pack it. *GRIN*

I will take a bunch of pictures. Before you perverts ask.... of the glass.

Gnat.
.

5 comments:

Rich said...

Can't wait to see the pictures... wait you DID say glass, damn. :)

Damsel Underdressed said...

The question is...Are YOU packing your suit? ;)

snowelf said...

Aww, Scott!! I love when guys talk about their wives like this!! You guys have fun and Molli--you make sure you have an excellent night!! ;)

--snow

caramaena said...

So how did it go?

angel said...

how wonderful to have your work on show!!!