Thursday, June 21, 2007

Glass Pictures!

Ok so I finally got some picture up of our trip to Pits. This is at the Phipps Center and it was a Dale Chihuly show in the garden. This is basically his traveling show that moves all over the world. It is the same stuff packed up and moved to different locations. No matter what it is pretty impressive.
I will post some picture from the convention soon, but this stuff was just to cool looking to not post first.












I think someone punched me in the back, in fact I think it was CorkChop!












Scott.
.

9 comments:

MiniMolli said...

I really liked the boat. Very simple, but there's something magical looking about it.

Damsel Underdressed said...

I agree with Minimolli. The boat felt like a fairyland.

But still no pictures of Scott dancing??? ;)

snowelf said...

My favorite pics are the ones with the orange and red "lilypads" floating on the water. Although all of them are just gorgeous--I bet they were great to see in person!

--snow

caramaena said...

Wow! They're amazing!

Plum's Penny Dreadful said...

AAAAGGGGHHHH! So pretty!! I am so going to head out there at some point to check that out. I missed it in NYC like a dufus.So many people qualify liking Chihuly---it's so silly. His stuff is so amazing. I want to work for him some day, and I know they say he is a nazi to work for, but I just want to. Glad you had such an awesome trip.

Glass Virtuoso said...

Chiuly's stuff is freaking amazing. Those things are 4x the size of mine. Aaah well. The lilypads are awesome.

Jewels said...

OMG! All of it is impressive! Love the one with the boat filled with all those orbs

EXSENO said...

Awesome!! I never would have dreamed it. I never would have had the imagination to dream up something like this, but it sure is nice to see. Thanks for sharing this.

angel said...

wwwhhhhowww... i'm quite speechless!