Monday, June 18, 2007

The Glass blowing vacuum

Sorry guys, life has a way of getting a hold on you and slowing down you posting ratio.

Work, work, fun, fun, work, sicky, work, fun....build.


This is just a quick drive by to let you all know I am still alive and to request that everyone that won a prize last week to send me and e-mail with your shipping details. On a side note I did spend some time this weekend coldworking(think detailing) the winning prizes. So we are ready to go.

Send your shipping info to scott@novota.com


Talk to you guys when I have a chance to get some air.


Scott.
.

5 comments:

snowelf said...

Hey Scott :)

Always nice to see you. I'm sure we're all looking forward to the new pics!

--snow

jin said...

*ding*

You've got mail!

:-D

Jewels said...

*ding*

You've got more!

:-)

Rich said...

*dang*

You've got mule!

...eh?

angel said...

mwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa... i finally found your email address!!!