Monday, June 11, 2007

Back from Pits.

I just got back in town from the Glass Conference and it was a very interesting. Got to fiddle with all kinds of new tools and glass. I have a couple photos I need to show you guys but that will have to wait until the next post.

Got to meet a bunch of people from Glass, from online (Damsel and Bella Forte), and had a really good time.

Sorry to be so short but I have lots of work to catch up with and get done. I will count the marbles in the vase tonight so this is you last chance to make a guess.

Winners tomorrow!


Scott.
.

5 comments:

snowelf said...

Scott--that's so awesome! Can't wait to hear it all and see the new pics. :)

--snow

Plum's Penny Dreadful said...

You ok, man? You are normally a fount of positive and optimistic perspective--maybe it's just my lousiness rubbing off in cyberspace. I hope it was just Monday Work Stuff---can't wait to see the pics!!

Damsel Underdressed said...

Are there any pictures of you shaking it on the dancefloor?

He's got moves, everybody! Ha ha.

Gnat of Glass said...

snowelf,

They are coming. I got home late so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Plum,

Monday fosure.


Damsel,

Hey hey! Those is top secret dance moves. I like to think people are laughing with me.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Remember what plays in Pittsburgh, stays in Pittsburgh!!