Monday, May 21, 2007

Ok so we have and update.

Ok just a couple of quick pictures I will take some time to do more on this later. Just wanted to get one or two up so I could get to work.

Ok here is the 99.5% complete shed. I ran out of drip edge just at the end and had to make anouther run to Home Depot(18). You can see the naked piece right in the left hand front corner. Other than that, this baby is done. I looked everywhere for a door but they all seemed so bland and did not fit with the building. So I built one.

This is from the porgula side and you can see the large boxwood bush/tree/shrub to my right. I am going to put some citrus trees, and elephant ears around this guy. Maybe even some bambo I just can't make up my mind. Either way you look at it by the end of the summer I will have more landscaping around it before the shop is open.


Here is a quick shot of the inside with the left over lumber. I will use it to build a floor to window self deal just inside the door to the left.
This was a poor picture of the quicky shelf I put up to hold of the boxes full of glass. Everything is kind of been thrown in here for the time being until I can clean out the garage and get things the way I want them.


Ok that is it for right now. I have more pictures I will add in a bit to this point. This is just a first pass to get the shed pics up.

Scott.

.



3 comments:

MiniMolli said...

Nice lookin shed, man. What the heck is a computer monitor doing in there! ;)

Gnat of Glass said...

Temp solution to a long term problem.

I plan to turn it into a tv......


Scott.
.

Gnat of Glass said...

Correct 2 computer monitors....that flat one is the one you refuse to use...ironic really.


Scott.
.