Monday, March 5, 2007

ok two more an off to bed.

Here are 3 vases that kind of all have the same shape. I was trying to get 3 very different base colors here. I would also like to add that my brother made the one in the front about a year ago while he was visiting. He is now got a good year under his belt out in Sac.Cali getting time in at a great studio. The back two are mine one from about 2 years ago, and the blue one just last week.

Mini Molli's drink glass. This is really the only one left after our last party where everyone kind of made off with a tumber. No worries, if you are not going to give them to your friends who are you going to give them to?
Scott.
.


2 comments:

jin said...

I like how the colours all blend together yet there are still definite shapes/orbs.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Sorry, I posted my comment about the tumbler on the one below - missed the comments link. I love the white striped vase and the tumbler is brilliant. Thanks for sharing these pictures!!