Thursday, March 1, 2007

New stuff.

Acutually I posted a bunch of new stuff right before I burned it to the ground. Some of the things that I was posting where coming full circle and bitting me in the arse. Honestly if I need to post my rambling they need to be anonymous. Just to much stuff gets around for me to be posting my laundry about.

Anyway, I will be posting a bunch of new pictures tonight. The one that I posted on Tuesday plus whatever comes out of the annealer tonight. The new camera is working like a charm and I am itching to take some more pictures with it.

As a side note the studio had a "Cold Beer Hot Glass" night and raised about 2k in funds to buy equipment. Very stoked about that little diddy. I donated about 7 tumblers and they vanished pretty quick from what I hear. I regret not making it up there to hobnob with all the people but I just could not make it.

Ok enough of that. I will post pictures this pm. There are my first cane experiments of any kind in this batch. I had a couple nice bowls but we had and equipment problem with caused one of them to shatter. It happens. No Worries.


Scott.
.

4 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Looking forward to the pictures...

The Phosgene Kid said...

What you working on Gnat??

Plum's Penny Dreadful said...

Ahhhhh---your blog never really seemed provocative, Gnat, but if you gotta keep a blog about one thing---I guess Glass should be it! Are you still blogging the giving glass away stuff? It was a great project.

Plum's Penny Dreadful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.