Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Marbles are away! - Hot Glass Cold Beer!

Ok 2 of the 3 marbles are in the mail heading toward our lucky winners. Jewel's Marble is delayed mostly because I am a very pushy person and wanting to include something for the her daughter. So she will have to wait until next week.

I took picutres of the paperweight and the marbles before I had them boxed up. I will post them later, I don't want to kill the surprise before they get there.

On a side note we are having the Hot Glass Cold Beer gathering at the Belmont Arts Center this weekend. I am going to be doing a bunch of the tumblers that they give away to everone tonight. I was going to do them last night but something came up with Joe and things just did not happen as planned. I will actually be pretty impressed if he is able to get his goal of 100 tumblers by Friday, even with my help. Anyway here is the PR release that is in the paper and on the Belmont Arts Centers Website:

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Friday, March 30th - 5 - 9 p.m.

$20 - Gets you a hand blown glass to keep. Also enjoy complimentary beverages*, fun glass demonstrations and more! Bring your glass cup back from the February HGCB event and your donation to the Belmont is only $10!

WHY: Help buy new equipment for the glass blowing studio and help build our fund for future scholarships to potential young glass blowers.

THANK YOU SPONSORS! - New York Nicks and The Handlebar

*Patrons must be 21 years of age with valid ID for consumption of adult beverages. Please drink responsibly.


Drop by if you get a chance, I should be there doing at least one demo...mabye two!


Scott.

.