Friday, March 23, 2007

I had an alien moment.

This is what I think was in my stomach. If any of you have seen the original Alien then you know the world of hate I was in for the last 36 hours. I swear to everything that is good with this world that I would not have been surprised to see this little bastard pop out of my midsection and run across the floor. I got to shop on Wed, and it hit me like a load of bricks. I was down an out until about 2 hours ago. Anyway, no glass happend but I did give the tub a good run on warsack paintings......The end all be all, stomach flew/bad food/etc...whatever it was may it never return ever ever again.
Scott.
.

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh Scott, I feel for you. Honestly. Having just been through it, both myself and my husband are still on the mend from this. We both thought it was food poisoning, 'cause the little one didn't get sick (thank God!), but since then, so many of our friends have been afflicted with the same symptoms, and we hear there's some nasty little gastroenteritis going around. Might actually look like this little beast under a microscope, who knows?
You'll probably feel a bit weak for another week. Hang in there, the toughest part's over.

Drama Queen said...

Mmmm. Nice.

Rest up.

Not Ashley said...

Scott...been there, done that, got the T-shirt, last week. I'm still feeling blah.

Take care!